Sunday, April 4, 2010

Back up and running!!!

Okay, so there was a bit of a blackout on AnimeMaki recently. A couple of things happened that just really set me back:

1.) The internet at my house died and I had to wait for a week until Comcast had an appointment to come out and fix it.

2.) My laptop died and I was unable to use the wifi at my work to post articles.

This left me high and dry with an iPod Touch being my only source of contact with the outside world. Then on top of that I spent the past couple of days at Anime Boston. Okay, so that's a good thing, but it also meant I wasn't at home to work on stuff. Here I am today though, caught up, internet ready, and facing a giant pile of stuff to post.

Thanks for reading my blog and keep coming back for anime, manga, and figure reviews!

Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment