Sunday, November 8, 2009

Twitter Contest

Okay! It's contest time!

This will be the first in a series of Anime Maki Twitter related contests.

I want to grow this blog and increase my readership and traffic, so help me get the word out! Tweet about me to your anime loving friends and get them to follow me! Make sure they do the same to their friends!

When I get to 50 followers I will draw a follower at random, Direct Message them, and let them pick 1 title from the following DVDs in my collection:

• Otaku no Video
• Case Closed Season 5
• Wallflowers, the Complete Series, Part 2
• Kaze no Stigma, the Complete Series, Part 2
• Magical Girl, Lyrical Nanoha A's Complete Box Set
• Ghost Slayers Ayashi, Part 1
• Ghost Slayers Ayashi, Part 2
• Maria Watches Over Us, Season Two
• Maria Watches Over Us, Season Three
• Aquarion Complete Series, Part 2

I will also do a second prize for anyone who becomes a fan of my Facebook page! If I get to 25 fans I will allow a second person from Facebook to pick from one of these prizes as well!

After this contest is over I will dig back into my collection and do up another one! Just keeping helping me find anime loving followers and the prizes will continue to roll! It's really easy and takes all of 10 seconds!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment