Sunday, November 22, 2009

Twitter Contest #2

Okay! The first contest was a success! Luckily I have a stack of stuff to get rid of so let's do another!

All you need to do is tweet the following:

RT & Follow@tmdouglass to win Jinki:Extend the Complete Series http://animemaki.blogspot.com/2009/11/twitter-contest-2.html #AnimeMakiJinki

This one's a little different. Everyone who retweets this and is a follower will be entered! You can increase your chances with multiple tweets! Only 1 tweet per day will be counted (don't want to spam people) and I'll let this contest run until Saturday November 28th at 12:00 am EST. Once the contest closes I'll tally up all the tweets for everyone and pick a name at random. It's easy and only takes a couple seconds to score you some free anime!

Oh! If I can get to 100 followers by November 30th I'll also pick a second winner at random! Details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment