Monday, October 26, 2009

News: Viz Announces December Releases

What's coming out just in time for Christmas, you might ask? Here are a couple new releases on the way from VIZ that may just find their way under your tree (if you haven't been too naughty that is).

Hunter x Hunter Box Set 4 - 12/1
Naruto Shippuden Volume 4 - 12/8
Naoki Urasawa's Monster Box Set 1 - 12/8
Honey and Clover Box Set 2 - 12/15
Bleach Volume 23 - 12/15
20th Century Boys 1: Beginning of the End - 12/15

Now, which of these am I interested in? Well, naturally Naruto, though I still need to see volumes two and three. Honey and Clover is pretty darned good and so is Bleach, though the season box sets are my cup of tea. 20th Century Boys (the live-action film) looks very, very intriguing. One of my friends in Japan was talking about the manga and it sounded quite interesting. I'll pass on Hunter x Hunter and Monster, thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment